111 Eutaw Street, #3, East Boston
- Top floor in spacious multi-unit building. 2 bedrooms plus a study.
- Wonderful private deck with stunning skyline views. High ceilings.
- Wood floors. Shared yard. Replacement windows. Gas heat.
- Short walk to Airport Blue Line train station. 5 minute train ride to State Street in Financial District.
- The ethnically diverse neighborhood offers a variety of dining options, with some of the local “faves” right around the corner from the property.
- As an example, Rino’s offers “Wonderful” homemade pasta and other “absolutely spectacular” specialties based on the “best ingredients” “rival those found in Italy” at this Eastie spot on Saratoga Street.
: $1,900per month (plus utilities)
: available 9/1/2021
: 111 Eutaw Street
Shared Coin-op Laundry
$1,900per month (plus utilities)