111 Eutaw Street, #2, East Boston
- Second floor in spacious multi-unit building.
- 2 bedrooms plus a study.
- All renovated 2016.
- Huge luxurious eat in kitchen with granite counters.
- Wonderful private deck with views over shared yard.
- High ceilings. Wood floors. Replacement windows. High efficiency gas heating system.
- Short walk to Airport Blue Line train station. 5 minute train ride to State Street in Financial District.
- The ethnically diverse neighborhood offers a variety of dining options, with some of the local “faves” right around the corner from the property.
- As an example, Rino’s offers “Wonderful” homemade pasta and other “absolutely spectacular” specialties based on the “best ingredients” “rival those found in Italy” at this Eastie spot on Saratoga Street.
: $2,050per month (plus utilities)
: 111 Eutaw Street
Shared Coin-op Laundry
$2,050per month (plus utilities)