111 Eutaw Street, #1, East Boston
- Spacious triple decker in booming East Boston, with stunning skyline views from top floor.
- First floor in spacious multi unit building. 2 bedrooms.
- New large eat in kitchen with granite counters. Wonderful private deck.
- Replacement windows. High ceilings. Wood floors. Beautiful views over shared yard.
- Short walk to Airport Blue Line train station. 5 minute train ride to State Street in Financial District.
- The ethnically diverse neighborhood offers a variety of dining options, with some of the local “faves” right around the corner from the property.
- As an example, Rino’s offers “Wonderful” homemade pasta and other “absolutely spectacular” specialties based on the “best ingredients” “rival those found in Italy” at this Eastie spot on Saratoga Street.
: $2,050per month (plus utilities)
: 111 Eutaw Street
Shared Coin-op Laundry
$2,050per month (plus utilities)